Help for Heald College Students

If you were affected by the Heald College closures, you may have the right to a tuition refund through a closed school discharge of student loans or a reimbursement of funds.

Keep in mind: if you transfer any credits to a new school, you may lose your right to a refund. This requirement means that it is very important to carefully evaluate your options before transferring credits to a new school. Visit to learn more.

The Assembly has introduced Assembly Bill 573 to ensure Corinthian College students have access to educational opportunity, economic relief and legal assistance. Download a fact sheet for more information about the bill.

If you have any questions about the Heald College closures or AB 573, please contact my office at (209) 726-5465.